Black Cat PCs offer a remote support service to help us resolve problems with their PC’s or Macs quickly and efficiently. It is easy to setup for customers and usually allows for a fast resolution.
The remote access software that we use allows us to initiate remote support sessions directly from the web UI, or any of our mobile devices. No matter where we are, we are always be ready to deliver fast support.
We offer remote support to customers as it allows us to:
- Reduce the cost of site visits and pass on the price reduction to customers.
- Remotely troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues for clients.
- Check the health and performance of customer’s machines.
- Provide ad-hoc training and tuition via screen sharing.
- Support clients even when they are away from their computers.
- Transfer drivers and software through file and folder sharing.
- Support both Windows based devices, as well as Apple Mac OSX devices.
Our Remote Computer Support service is just £1.50 per minute*
For remote support please call us on 01634 914074, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call back so we can resolve your IT issues.
*Minimum charge per remote session is 10 minutes (£15)