With nearly 20 years’ experience in providing tuition to customers our engineers are equipped with the knowledge and training to provide 1st class IT tuition to both the home and business users.
Our customers range from people that have never used a computer, to skilled users who want to learn how to use a new software platform.
We offer ‘jargon free’ lessons tailored to your exact needs and requirements. We can do this remotely, using our remote assistance software, or we can come to you.
Our most common support services include:
- Windows & Mac OSX basics Training
- Introductory use to Windows 7 & Windows 8.1 Operating System
- Introductory use to the Apple Mac Operating System
- Introduction to using the internet, email & common software
- Internet Explorer & Google Chrome
- Various Email providers
- Skype & your Microsoft account.
- Microsoft Office 2013 & Microsoft Office 365
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- OneNote, Publisher & Access
Our tuition service starts from as little as £85 inc VAT and can take place at your home, your office or at our offices.
To book your computer tuition please call us on 01634 914074, or send an email to email@example.com to request a call back so we can arrange an appointment with you.